Friday 16 January 2015

LittleRebel Seven

I just ordered a LittleRebel Dolls Seven head :)

I wrote to Kat asking when it would be possible to preorder a Seven and she wrote back that there might not be any more preorder periods for Seven but that she had a few heads in stock she would sell. So I immediately took the chance to get Seven and bought the head.

Before I was actually planning to make Seven and Tenten twins, but I am now considering making Seven into a Mogami Kyoko from Skip Beat! as she is my ultimate favorite anime and manga character. But I will wait and see until later.

I have no idea about body for the head yet though my sister, Kurisu, have suggested April Story.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the order!! The plans looks great, indeed! Can't wait to see how you customize the Seven head :3

    By the way, I have been checking your blog for a while, and wanted to ask you: will you swap buttons with my blog? I would love to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I can't wait to recieve the head (just need to pay the rest).

      Yes i would love to swap buttons/banners! Great to hear that someone has been checking my blog XD

      Delete