Sunday 24 January 2016

Liebster Award


Hi. 

Been a long time since i last posted something on my blog. I have had a lot going on the last half a year, with moving a couple of times, searching for job and having nothing really to post.

I was tagged by my sister Kurisu and DollDolour to do the Liebster Awards, so I will be making it in one post, since it is easier :)

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who presented you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Post the award image on your blog.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
5. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
6. List the rules in your post.
7. Inform the people you chose of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog and link them your post.


From Kurisu:

1. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you because of this hobby?
I think that the best thing that has happened because of the hobby is that I found something that makes me more happy. I smile to myself whenever i look at my dolls. 

2. Do you think this hobby has changed you as a person?
I think it has made me a tiny bit more outgoing. I feel more comfortable going up to someone and talking to them...especially if they carry BJD's as well.

3. When did you start collecting, and what was your idea when you started (like limits of how many dolls, limits as to what to spend, maybe you only wanted dolls from a certain company)?
I started collecting in the end of 2009 but have known to the hobby since 2005. At the beginning I was only planning to have 2 dolls, a boy and a girl...but I have fallen in love with too many dolls to keep to that limit XD. I don't think i ever had a limit for money and for which company...

4. What are the main reasons why you are in this hobby?
It makes me happy, even though it is a expensive hobby. 

5. Are there certain people/brands/etc. that inspires your collection?
Hm...I feel inspired whenever I go on DenOfAngels or go on different doll brand sites. XD

6. Where do you store your doll-boxes?
Most of my doll boxes are currently stored on my parents loft. 

7. How long did you wait on your dolls from they were paid off until you had them in your hands? Please mention the fastest and slowest!
The shortest period i have waited was 2 weeks and the longest was 2,5 months. 

8. What is the most appealing feature in a dolls face?
When I look at dolls, eyes are what I look at first. If I don't like the eyeshape and such, I will not be interested in the doll. 

9. Do you have a no-go? F.ex. big noses, angry eyes, teeth showing, etc.
I don't actually think that I have a no-go...

10. If you could have any doll in the world, which do you desire most?
I actually currently don't have a doll that I just must have...luckily (my wallet would cry if I had). If I do have to choose something, it wouldn't be a specific doll, but a body for my Little Rebel Seven head. ;)

11. Do you have a preferred skin tone for your resin buddies?
I like most skin tones, but I always wanted a tan but currently most of my dolls are normal skin. 

From DollsDolour:

1. What is the last picture you took with your phone or camera?
I think the last pictures I took was the comparison pics i did with my Little Rebel Seven head and my other dolls. 

2. Best compliment you have received?
"What a beautiful doll. I would love to own one too." 

3. What are your plans for your doll(s) this year? New wigs, clothes, new dolls?
Get a body for my Seven head, get clothes for my dolls...i might buy a new doll during the year, if I find someone that I just need to own. 

4. What is your perfect pizza?
Hmm...I think it would be with tuna, schrimp and eggs XD

5. Which doll would you get if you could, not matter what? Why?
I don't honestly know....^^''

6. What kind of music do you listen to?
I mostly listen to Korean music and a few japanese artists like One Ok Rock and My First Story. Other than that i like artists like Adele, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran and such. 

7. What cheers you up?
Hilarious videos on youtube, playing games with my family, listening to music, watching movies and looking at my dolls. 

8. What is your favorite word and why?
I don't have a favorite word.

9. Have you ever felt that your hobby is too much and that you do not connect well with your dolls?
I have only once felt I didn't connect with a doll, and that was when I was reshelling one of my dolls.

10. You are going for a trip, a week long, and you can only take ONE doll with you. Which one and why?
I would most likely take my Peakswoods YOSD with me, since she is small and easy to carry around. 

11. What's your earliest childhood memory?
Hmm...I don't think it is my earliest childhood memory, but it is one that I remember the most. Me driving with my grandfather in his tractor to the beach. 

My questions:

1. Which doll in your collection is the one you spend most time with and why?
2. What got you into the hobby?
3. How much money are you willing to spend on your dream doll?
4. What is your fondest memory in the hobby?
5. Have you experienced anything bad in the hobby?
6. Do you have any specific things you go through when choosing name and looks for your dolls?
7. Is there anything you wish you did more in the hobby?
8. Do you have any routines when taking pictures?
9. Is there any specific doll or person in the hobby you are inspired by?
10. Do you have a holy grail doll, if yes which?
11. How many dolls have you got since you started in the hobby? 

I tag: 
Kurisu (sorry for retagging) 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the tag!!
    Loved your answers, and I agree with you. This hobby makes me happy too, and inspires me a lot!! Thanks for tagging me, I will do the questions later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Good to read your answers.

    Haha I'll see to answering your questions soon. Thanks for re-tagging me <_< Haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me!! I'm super happy to see you blogging again, I think I've said it three times already XD!!! You were missed!!
    Loved reading your answers and enjoyed a lot answering your questions in my blog as well (I put up a post about it today along with Serafina's birthday)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting to read :D I hope to see you post much more :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking this tag and answering my questions! It was great to read the answers. And when it comes to your questions (nr 5), I am glad that I have not experienced any bad things yet. I have seen others being targeted and that is so sad, I can not understand why people do that - if it is jealousy or just wanting to be mean. This hobby should brings us more together!
    Hope that you had a lovely Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete